Foxconn has implemented a quality management system in accordance with the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard, which it continues to maintain and constantly improve in order to satisfy the needs of all its current and future customers.
The company’s quality policy is an important tool of the company’s management.
It is based on a company-wide strategy, business visions and provides a framework for setting quality goals. It is based on the fulfilment of the following principles:
- Realize the quality of provided products and services as one of the main factors of competitive advantage of our company. Satisfaction of our customers is our highest priority and one of the quality criteria.
- Ensure a high and stable level of quality of products and services that exceed the expectations of our customers.
- The quality and value we provide to our customers are in the hands of all employees of our organization. We work together to deliver products and services with high level of quality. Each of us must constantly improve the quality of our work.
- Implement and develop a system of continuous education for all employees at all levels in the organization in order to improve their technical and professional skills.
- Achieve a world-class quality management system and maintain this trend through continuous improvement.
What We Care About
We depend on our customer, so we have to understand the current and future need of customers, we have to meet their requirements and try to anticipate their expectations.
Leadership and management of employees
Leaders promote consistency between the purpose and focus of the company. They create and maintain an internal environment in which people can fully participate in achieving the company’s goals.
Involvement of all employees
People at all levels are the foundation of our society and their full involvement allows them to use their abilities for the benefit of society.
The desired result is achieved much more efficiently if the activities and related resources are managed as a process.
System approach to management
Identifying, understanding and managing interrelated processes as a system contributes to the efficiency and effectiveness of our company in achieving its goals.
Continuous improvement of the overall performance of our company is permanent goal of the organization.
An evidence-based approach on decision making
Effective decisions are based on the analysis of data and information.
Mutually beneficial supplier relationships
Our company and suppliers are interdependent and mutually beneficial relationship increases the ability to create a value.
CERTIFICATION ISO 9001:2015
All of the above is regularly verified by external audits performed by BSI (British Standards Institution) according to the requirements of the ISO 9001:2015 standard.